Sunday 1 February 2009

Happy 2009

Well, I apologize for not being online for the past couple of months - I have had a pretty bad time of it. I got took into hospital in November 2008 as I lost some sensations in my groin area. To cut a long story short I am having have another operation in the next 5 weeks to repair my discs again (well to actually see if they can find out what is going on hehe). I did have an operation 4 years ago to remove the bulging bit of my disc, but it would appear that it hasn't really worked. So i am currently off work, spending as much time as I can with my son and my husband.
I am however going to a carding class tomorrow at my good friend MAria's . I am SOOOOOOO excited as she is so very talented and the stampin up products are fantastic.
I will definately put my creations on here tomorrow. I realyl can't wait - anyway going to go and feed the cat, the fish, the rabbit and then me and phil hehe.
Till Tomorrow x x x x

No comments: