Thursday 4 December 2008

Snow.............................................










Well, we have woken up to a white world this morning, and little old Bacup was even on the news - it is quite deep the snow and although it is raining it is not shifting the snow. The views are beautiful and, as I have a bad back at the moment, it is a good excuse not to have to go anywhere.........after all I don't want to fall do I. Anyway I have been trying to do little bits whilst my son is awake (I do most when he is in bed as his little hands do tend to wander all over my creative crafts, and I get NOTHING done, I can't wait until he's older and able to do his own). I have folded my origami christmas trees for the front of my cards, and I have found a very very simple folding christmas tree idea that is soooooooooo easy, and soooooooooooo effective here . I have used a magazine that I got in the free ASDA magazine, saves throwing it away and there is nothing like recycling. This is my "half" xmas tree before I have sprayed it.

I am very impressed about how easy it was.

All I need to do now is the other half and spray them both with gold paint, and attach a gold star!!!

So Simple.






I also made a birthday card for our friend Gordon. It was his birthday late end of November and he loves Mini's, hence the mini decoupage
I quite liked this and it just seemed to fall together. I used trimcrafts masculine papers and my old faithful computer with glossy paper for the mini decoupage.
Well I am now going to go and try to finish my christams tree and prep my cards to complete later (I will do them once little man has gone to bed and upload pics then). The hail and the rain is coming now and i want a hot chocolate and to curl up in front of the fire for a bit.

No comments: