Tuesday 3 February 2009

I got some news yesterday

Well, I finally got the call, last night, at 7.40pm, confirming that i am being admitted to hospital on the 3rd March 2009 (my stepsons birthday) so I can have the operation on my back on the 4th March 2009.
I know that this is the news I was waitin for, BUT it all seems a little bit too real now. I was going to make some matching cards and tags tonight for my boxes from yesterday, but not felt very creative.
I think anxiety has kicked in now. I need to channel it in some better way I think.
Anyway news is news and the operation will go ahead, no matter how much I worry.
Hopefully I will have some more pics on tomorrow of my cards and tags that I am going to make tomorrow evening after my little man has gone to bed!!!
Till then
Bye x x x x

No comments: