Saturday 7 February 2009

Creativity rush!!!!

Well following my card class with Maria, I have had a mad rush of creativity, and last night managed to make 3 cards and a little gift type box (that I have found the design on In Love with Stamping - and I loved it!). I couldn't beleive it - mind you I do find it very therapeutic as I have been in an awful lot of pain this week, and it helps me relax and forget about it for a while!!!


Well here we go, the first one I made was to match my Heart Box,



I was quite impressed with this, I think it has turned out really well.


This next one was just so different to what I have done previously - I was quite impressed with the outcome of this too, I have just left this as a "happiness always" card so it can be used for many occassions.



I then did the matching card for my "dreams come a size too big so we can grow into them" box.
I used a buckle on the card, but didn't on the box, thought I would give it it's own identity.

It is also my sister in laws birthday at the beginning of March, so I have done a card for her.


And last but not least - this is my little box. I am sooooooooo impressed with this idea, these will go down well with little chocolates in I think, although it is certainly not just limited to chocolates.


Well thats in for this post, but the way my creative fire is burning - no doubt there will be a load more done tonight. Till the next time x x x x

2 comments:

Maria said...

Totally amazing Viks. I am sooo impressed with your buzz of activity. I am so pleased the class spurred you on to make these.
Thanks for sharing

Vikki said...

No thank you for inspiring me - everything you do inspires me Maria, you items are beautiful and even the ones that you don't particularly like, are amazing. You are far better at this than you think you are.