Monday 9 February 2009

Another creativity rush!!!

Well beleive it or not I have spent the last Three nights carding, no break!!!! I blame all this on Maria. My mind seems to be buzzing with ideas (I think it is currently my escape so I don't have to think about my operation)
Anyway here's the first of my creations:

Very simple easy design that I have done, using an embossed card at the bottom and plain card at the top.
The next one is a little bit more detailed (not much):

I saw the 'magnifying glass' type idea on a blog and love it - so here I adapted it to fit my card idea.


The third one is very very simple and very very easy - I really liked the patterned paper on this - and it is so far from what I normally use, I couldn't quite belive i had done it. However my husband did quite happily point out that at the moment every card I have done has Pink in it somewhere - maybe I'm going through a PINK stage, not sure really. But I do quite like pink and purple in a funny sort of way anyhow.

The stamp in the bottom right hand corner says "a friend is someone who makes things easy", and the saying is so true.




So this brings me to my last card for today, a card, which in fact has no pink in it whatsoever. It is my step-sons birthday on the day I go into hospital, so I have done this card for him, to make a little special. I am also going to make him a gift box of some description, to go with it but that will be in the not so distant future.


No comments: