Sunday 12 July 2009

Lost for a while

Well I must apologize. I promised myself faithfully that I would blog everyday, but I am struggling to find time to even make myself a brew at the moment, let alone blog. However I have made a resolution that I have to blog at least every other day if not every day, and I must put a new crafty item on each post (apart from this!!!!!). So lets see how it goes. I made a wonderful card for our neighbour who was 55 years old on the 10th July, but I have lost the pics, so I am going to reshoot them tomorrow (as he only lives next door) and post tomorrow, making that post the start of my new resolution. So till next time!!

Vikki x x x

1 comment:

Maria said...

Lovely to see you post again and look forward to seeing the card for Pat.
I will pop back tomorrow