Sunday 26 July 2009

Rainy weekend...........

I have been upset this weekend - we had one beautiful day of sunshine yesterday and to be fair, I got four loads of washing done and dry before 10am (my son decided he had to be up at ten to six in the morning). But of course of the one day it was sunny, I was at community animmator training all day, inside (all be it at a greenhouse), and by the time I got out it started to cloud over!!!! And of course today it's done nothing but piddle it down all day. No wonder my creativity is at a low! I have made a couple of things but like I said previously they are for swaps, so I don't want to post without them receiving them first!!!! On the upside my potatoes in the tyres are almost ready for flowering so it won't be long before we have a lobvely harvest of finest potatoes. My ONE strawberry turned red and the birds had a real feast on it! but my tomatoes are doing really well!! So even though I'm not being very productive in the house, my garden is!!!!
Well till tomorrow
Vikki x x x x

No comments: