Thursday 23 July 2009

Power Cut..............again

Well I have no picture again at the minute, for thi blog post, as I have had no bloody electric again since 1.20am last night (this morning) and it came back on at three and went off at 5. This is the seventh incident in seven days of having no power, so needless to say the letter of complaint will be winging its way to the post box tomorrow. So I have not been able to transfer the pics of my lastest old fashioned christmas project that I made at my class with Maria. I am definately having a very productive day tomorrow and am going to get ALL the stuff done that I need to do, and craft tomorrow night (a new project). So until then (providing we still have electric as we are running on massive generators at the minute)
Vikki x x x

No comments: