Tuesday 21 July 2009

Busy like a little bee...................

Well been a bit of a mad day today - rained all day and then low and behold when we are cooking tea, we have a power cut!!!! Great timing (mind you thats the 5th in less than a week). So when it finally came back on I decided that I needed to be carding all night tonight whilst we have light hehe. I then realised that as the things I have made are for a swap, I can't really post them until I have been contacted to say that the lady who I am sending them to has got them!!!! I was gutted as this now means that it is a non-photographic post again!!!! Never mind, however the clue about what I have made is in the title (it's a card in the form of things that attract bees!!!!!) Got it yet?? Well if not, and if you don't take hints very well (a bit like me) then it's a flower pot hehe. And a butterfly!!! No bees thank god!

My friend also bobbed round earlier today and saw the Chrictmas cards I made at my class last thursday and has started making her list for me to make for her!!!!! OMG orders for Xmas already - can you beleive it. It also means that I have to invest in Old Traditional Christmas now hehe

Well heres till tomorrows post which will definately have a photo.

Bye for now Vikki x x x

No comments: