Sunday 19 July 2009

Tidying up the house is supposed to make you have a tidy mind??????

Well today I decided that the kids bedroom needed decluttering................................ well it was one of those jobs I wished I never began. There seemed to be more dust than toys, and the sneezing started, and I then realised that tidy house, does not really mean tidy mind. I have began doing this BLITZ to make some money for more craft stuff (all the stuff that is no longer needed can be sold via ebay then the proceeds go back into Ebay for crafty stuff hehe). I did all this with the kids (I have to say my two yr old just found it highly amusing to be playing with the stuff rather than tidying it), whilst Phil built a new hutch for the two guinea pigs so that they too can go outside. My personal craft area is coming on no ends now, and shortly I will be crafting EVERY day, all day, and am looking to make it more of a permanent fixture of my working life (as I am a little bit incapacitated at the moment). I would love to be able to do something I love all day, as a job, but I have no idea where to start really, and whther it's really a viable option for me............................. oh well thats just another thought that can bounce round my head for a while hehe. Well till next time (which I promise I will have a picture of a creation on - definately)
Bye for now................................
Vikki x x x x x

No comments: