Tuesday 14 July 2009

A little lost..........

Ok, so at least I have put a post on hehe. We have had problems with the electric today (bloody power suppliers) and I have not been able to have my main computer on (which is where all my pics are held, and also has the memory card reader on my printer attached to my main ccomp) so I have not been able to get the pics on here of my card for my neighbour (I know your probably thinking that this is an excuse, however it is a REASON hehe not an excuse) so you will all have to wait until tomorrow.
I have also been on the phone to my good friend Maria, chatting for some time tonight, discussing crafty cardy things, and also had relatives up, so all in all, it's been a busy day!!!!
I know that you will all be disapointed, BUT I will put a cracking little card on for you all tomorrow!!!!! Trust me (this is after I have been to my beautiful step sons play!!!!!!)
Well till then x x x
Vikki x x

No comments: