Wednesday 17 June 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge

Well this is now my third time of trying to add this post - fingers crossed. (blogger doesn't seem to like me at the moment) I have finally got round to adding my offering for the sugar bowl challenge of the week. This is the first time I have entered a blog challenge, and here is my attempt:
I don't know whether I have actually done this right, but I suppose practice will make perfection. I have followed the sketch as required on the challenge blog here. Why don't you go over and have a sneaky peak, and maybe enter yourself. You have until midnight this evening.
I have to say that this is so far from my usual style, but I am loving using my stash.
Well I will post more tomorrow, and until then wish me luck x x x
Thanks
Vikki

2 comments:

Lilian said...

Oh my, your coloring is just wonderful! Your card is adorable and your cow image is just so CUTE! It's a nice change form the usual girl cards.
Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge and hope to see you in the next one too. :)

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Vikki, that's such a neat image for the Sugar bowl challenge. Very cute indeed! I love the colors and the papers. I had fun playing the Sugar bowl as well.

I think you should definitely give it a try at Midnight Madness Sketch, your cards have beautiful color, and not to mention up to $500 prize they are giving, each week's entry is one more chance at the pot.
Please take a look, http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com
Best ~Jeni