Saturday 6 June 2009

Copics Workshop at Headingley

Well I am truly amazed by the workshop I have attended today at Maddy's for the Copics. This lady is soooooo talented and we are really loving the Calvin Mouse character.

As you can see from my previous posts, I have been dabbling with the copic's pens but today I have developed an unheatly obbsession for the ease at which you can create a truly amazing image. This is my attempt today:

I am very happy with the finished card, and it is sooooo far away from anything I have ever made, and the style is nothing like anything I have done before. Not only has it inspired me to use the copics markers more, but it has also inspired me into a totally new style, out of my comfort zone.

I would like to thank Maddy and Rachel (I apologize if I have spelt your names incorrectly) for today, and would love to hear from Eileen, Gay and Lauren also. It was lovely to meet you all today, and I can honestly say the whole day was a lovely experience from which I have taken away a lot. Thanks again.

3 comments:

maddy hill said...

Hi Vikki , it was a pleasure to have you at the workshop , such great fun you two are ! Your card looks fab girl ! you did really well ! its an intence day i know but fun too ... lovely that you like my style of cards , always fun to try new things isnt it ?
Hope to see you at some more crafty days Vikki .. you know where i am should you get stuck at all - just email .. enjoy your notebook ..
love maddy xxxxxx

Vikki said...

Maddy Thanks for your comment. I loved the whole day yesterday and am so glad Maria and myself came. I am glad you wisited my blog. Thanks
Vikki x x

Rachelxx said...

Great to meet you & Maria Vikki - everyone produced beautiful cards :-)You all worked very hard in between the giggling & interruptions from Calvin Mouse! :-)

Rachelxx