Monday 27 April 2009

Like Father Like Son..........

As much as I hate to admit it, my two year old son, is the image of his father in every which way (mostly good things, but he does of course have a few of his bad points too), so when I took this photo of my husband and my son, I just had to do a scrapbook page. They are so much alike. I love them both dearly and I have been told that my son does have a few of my habits!!!!!! But that unfortunately is it! (I think that he is much more like me, but am over-ruled by everyone else!) I love this page and had to blog it, as i have not done a page for ages as I have been concentrating on my cards and 3d projects.
So here's till tomorrow - I hope to put another picture on tomorrow of some of the stuff I make with my stampin up box of goodies - when it gets here!!!
Till then x x x x
Bye x x x x

2 comments:

Sara said...

This is a great page. I really need to do more pages - just have trouble getting the family in front of the camera for them, lol. We're all camera shy. Sara xx

Vikki said...

Sara thank you - I have been so busy make cards this last few weeks, I decided I should do some scrpabook pages of my husband and children. I will put more on when I get them done hehe. I've just had my delivery of my new SU papers that I got via this months offer, so hopefully they will inspire me a little bit more! Thanks for your comment.
Vikki