Saturday 18 April 2009

Forest Friends are adorable

I have decided that I am only goin to add one picture at a time to this blog from now on, as sometimes it uploads them ok, other times it doesn't.

Well, sorry for rabbiting on (no pun intended hehe). I recently went to my friend Maria's open day, in celebration of the new Stampin Up mini catalogue and absolutely loved every minute of it. Maria and Gene (her sister) actually decided on the day to treat me to a set from the catalogue, and the forest friends was definately the perfect choice (thank you girlys). I was so excited. I decided to make this card last night, as I've been a little bit busy with other things this week, and Maria will be so happy when she see's it as I have tied a perfect bow for a change!!!! I cannot wait to make more this evening (once my little son has gone to bed!!!). Any way till next time (and no doubt more forest friend cards) bye x x x x

2 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Vikki
What a lovely card and yes I am soooooooooo pleased you managed to get your bow just right....I know how much it niggles you when they just don't tie nicely.
Great card and glad you liked this set.
Hugs
Maria

Vikki said...

Thank you very much for commenting Maria. And it was very very much appreciated. Thank you x x
love viks x x