Monday 18 May 2009

Fabulous Blog Candy







Well as well as carding fabulously for two days, I have also been guided to this fabulous blog candy on Debbie's blog here and have had to enter.

I have had to do an amazing SU "live your dream" card, in perfect plum, certainly celery and whisper white. I also did the "a little bit of happiness" card at the top in chocolate chip, whisper white, and close to cocoa. I loved this idea.

The egyptian one is a general decoupage page that my good friend Maria had given me a while ago.

Any way till tomorrow x x x

Bye x x

2 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Vikki
Lovely to see your new creations and to hear that you are enjoying your Stampin Up stash.
I especially like the Little Bit of Happiness one, lovely colours
Keep it going now.......

Vikki said...

Thank you very much M,
It's amazing the inspiration that comes. You are going to be sooooo impressed with my next one! (I hope)..............