Sunday 10 August 2008

The first one!!!!!!

Well Hello.........I am a bit unsure how this all works, but hey ho I suppose I'll have a go. As you can tell I'm relatively new to this and have only just started with my also new addiction of cardmaking and scrapbooking (mainly cardmaking at the moment). My friend Maria has fuelled this and I am laying all the blame on her doorstep!!!!! (sorry Maria).

I have not done many cards up to now, but may well try to put a picture of them on here (if I can work out how) to try and motivate myself to get bigger and better!!!

I have had a hectic day with the kids and am trying to think about doing four cards, one for my step-daughters 6th Birthday, one for my nephews 2nd Birthday, an engagement card for my husbands cousin, along with a congratulations on your passing out parade for the same cousin (brave boy's getting engaged ont he same day he completes his passing out parade for the Army). I am also trying to be EXTREMELY creative and think up some lovely little presents to go with the cards!! How this will work I don't know. So if I do get them done I will add pictures.
Bye for Now

No comments: