Sunday 10 August 2008

First Cards I made!

Well i think I have managed to work out how to put the pictures on although I'm not sure i have put them on correctly....................................
These are the first three cards I made............
The first one is using the amazing Stampin Up! Simply said stamp set. I just adore this set and it's so versatile.
The second is a Love stamp and bride and groom that Maria kindly lent me (she also used these on my wedding invites and I fell inlove with them). I have tried obtaining the Love Affirmation background stamp from Inkadinkado with no luck what so ever and Ebay also seem to have none, so I must say if anyone has one lurking in the back of a stamping drawer I will be more than happy to take it off your hands if the price is right!!!!!

This one is a set that I WON (i can't normally win an argument) from the Stampin Up demonstration at Altrincham. I love this set for it's versatility as well, although i haven't had the most amount of inspiration these last few days.

I am now, however, going to try and get on with the four cards I need to make in the next two days, and I will post them on here, should I be lucky enough to muster some creativity.

Bye for Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Hi there Vikki

Congratulations on the new blog. This card is lovely. I have added you to my favourites.

Vikki said...

Thank you very much for that Maria, although I am wondering why on earth you are leaving posts on my Blog at 04.29am lol

Hayley said...

Hi Vikki

Gorgeous cards. welcome to the world of blogging.