Tuesday 19 January 2010

"Don't like It"

This is the most wonderful picture of my beautiful Son Jayden, today, on his 3rd Birthday.
He had devoured loads of cake and then after we had all sat here and taken pictures of him, he shouted up "don't like it".
It was the most comical moment I have had for a long time, and as such I thought I had to share it with you all.

I have been extremely busy recently - recovering from the house fire, getting my space back together and getting the house back together, and also trying to get myself right. Today was wonderful for me, to see my Son on his 3rd Birthday, almost a "proper" little boy, but still my "Baby" and it all of a sudden makes everything worth while.
I will definately be osting more on my blog now I am back with you.
Thanks - until next time
Vikki x x x

1 comment:

Maria said...

It was so lovely to find you had posted on here again and I look forward to seeing your posts regularly again.

Have to also say it was a classic comedy moment today when Jayden informed all of us that he didn't like his lovely birthday cake............ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm I think he lied ha ha ha

Have to finally say the cake was gorgeous !!!!!!!!!!!