Thursday 2 October 2008

Halloween


Well I began this blog in good faith, and have, in all honesty, not had time to post on it. I am, however going to make a bit more of an effort.

A lot has been happening lately, our chickens, who were ill are now better and back to laying 9 eggs a day.........................thank goodness, or phil was going to cull them :-( and the veg are coming on leaps and bounds in my NEW greenhouse (it's a hand me down but it is very very useful). My pear tree is unfortunately being attacked by the wind and is not fairing too well, but with a bit of luck it will get through it.
I am madly trying to organize my Halloween Party and this is the thing that seems t be taking up most of my time. I am going to post pics on here, as and when I dod things, firstly are my invites. I have had the idea from tara's blog for my invites - I absolutley love this idea, so that is my first venture. I have teabagged some plain paper tongiht and creased it, to age/distress it and it is currently drying on the radiator. I am going to rip it into sections and put it on the card to look like mummy bandages, similar to the one on Tara's blog. I have loads and loads of ideas, helped along by my good friend Maria at Goldcatsstampingheaven and I will post them on one by one as I do them.........got to go and get rest now
bye for now
vikki

No comments: